Welcome to Bike Theft Central
We’ve teamed up with StolenBicycleRegistry.com to create the new and improved Stolen Bike Listings here on BikePortland.
- Invest in the highest quality lock you can afford. We recommend heavy-duty U-locks, heavy-gauge chains, or handcuff-style locks.
- Always lock your bike to a secure, fixed object.
- Only lock your bike in a well-lit, well-traveled area.
- If possible, lock your bike indoors.
- Avoid using quick-release skewers on wheels and saddles. Replace existing quick-releases with bolts or locking skewers.
- Gather your documentation.
- File a police report online or by calling 503-823-3333.
- Register free with the BikePortland.org Stolen Bike Listings.
- Check current listings
- Follow @StolenBikesPDX on Twitter