Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on May 1st, 2014 at 3:10 pm
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
Velotech, Inc has an opening for a motivated Pay Per Click (SEM/PPC) specialist with a keen eye for analytics and details. We’re looking for someone with Google Adwords experience (Google Adwords Certified Preferred) to effectively manage and optimize PPC campaigns to generate maximum ROI for our group of cycling-related businesses. Experience with Yahoo/Bing and Facebook Pay Per Click campaigns is a plus. Candidates with Search Engine Optimization and bid management software (Acquisio or BidMax) experience strongly preferred. Are you results driven, organized, and motivated to help directly drive sales for a growing company in the cycling industry? Submit your resume today for our Pay Per Click (PPC) specialist position at Jobs@velotech.com
• Manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
• Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis.
• Implementation of PPC strategies.
• Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
• Work directly with an Account Manager to optimize PPC campaigns.
• Work and become familiar with bid management software (Bid Max).
• Avid Cyclist and/or Experience and Knowledge of the Cycling Industry
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
• Focused and detail oriented
• Google Adwords (preferably 2+ years experience)
• Knowledge of keyword analysis and conversion analysis
• Knowledge of landing page analysis
• Negative Keyword Analysis
• Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
How to Apply
Send your Resume to Jobs@velotech.com