Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on October 26th, 2020 at 10:23 am
Company / Organization
Castelli/Sportful USA is seeking a temporary Warehouse Worker for our warehouse in NE Portland. The position performs various warehouse functions (picking, packing, shipping, receiving, etc.). Applicants should be highly motivated with an attention to detail and a team player. We expect this position to be approximately 40 hours per week through December 2020 and could become a full-time position after that.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Picking and packing orders correctly, quickly, and efficiently
• Shipping orders using UPS/FedEx shipping software
• Receiving inbound products and putting away on shelves
• Keeping warehouse neat and clean
• Helping with physical inventory counts
• Processing returns from customers
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Must have a positive attitude and be highly motivated
• Must be punctual and maintain a good attendance record
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to multi-task
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years Warehouse experience
• Basic PC skills, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Use of UPS Worldship/FedEx Ship Manager a plus
Our office/warehouse is in the Hollywood/Laurelhurst district of NE Portland and close to MAX and bike routes. Full-time positions offer competitive salary, health care, 401k, profit sharing, PTO, and a generous product allowance.
Castelli/Sportful is a premium cycling apparel manufacturer, with world headquarters in Italy and US headquarters in Portland, OR. We operate two apparel brands: Castelli and Sportful. We have a history of product innovation and performance that goes back over 75 years. Our products have been used by Tour de France winners, World Champions and Olympic Gold Medalists.
The Castelli/Sportful team strives to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. We welcome all applicants.
How to Apply
Please send resumes to Mike Sheppard, Director of Operations at email@example.com