Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on February 17th, 2015 at 8:18 am
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
E-Bike Sales & Bike Builder
Are you interested in becoming a part of the fast growing, rapidly changing, transformational electric bicycle industry? We are looking for someone to sell electric bikes for an e-bike specialty store and to assist in building bikes. The ideal candidate will be excited about delivering a great customer experience and for getting people out of their cars into cleaner, more fit forms of transportation.
• Greet customers.
• Ask questions to understand their needs, answer their questions, match bikes to customer needs, assist with test rides and sell bikes and accessories.
• Ring up orders.
• Take service orders.
• Assemble e-bikes and perform adjustments. Perform inspections and complete checklists.
• Install components and accessories such as fenders, rear racks, integrated lighting, saddles and tires.
• Deliver e-bikes to customers and provide overview of controls and features.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Sales experience a plus.
• Enthusiasm for learning rapid technical change and innovation.
• A strong desire to deliver a fantastic customer experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong mechanical ability. Experience assembling bikes a plus, but will train.
• Valid drivers license with good driving record.
• Knowledge of electronic technology a plus.
• Part-time with opportunity to grow to full-time as the bike selling season unfolds.
Location: Southeast Portland, OR
How to Apply
Forward resume and an explanation of your qualifications to email@example.com.