Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on July 3rd, 2013 at 5:55 pm
Castelli is an internationally recognized cycling apparel brand that traces its history back to 1876 in Milan. We’re currently looking for a production graphic designer—who is passionate about cycling—to join our team. Designers in this position create original designs and production art for race team, club, and bicycle shop apparel.
This is a full-time position.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Provides graphic design and production support on customer projects
• Expedites revisions to previously designed content
• Applies problem solving and tactical thinking to graphic design and production tasks
• Thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment that demands great attention to detail
• Can interact professionally and comfortably with colleagues and customers
• Thinks and acts quickly and calmly on deadline
• Proficiency and working experience with Adobe Illustrator
• Familiarity with global cycling culture
Employees enjoy a range of benefits, including:
• Team approach, customer focus
• Casual but results-oriented work environment
• Retirement savings plan
How to Apply
Please send a cover e-mail and three examples of work done with Illustrator in PDF format to: email@example.com
Attachment total must not exceed 5MB.
If you share our passion for cycling, we hope you’ll consider applying. Check out our work at serviziocorse.castelli-cycling.com