Big sale at Community Cycling Center

On the lighter side: A Bizarro look into the future

Posted by on February 26th, 2008 at 12:15 pm

Reprinted with permission from Dan Piraro.

Lots of hard news being covered lately (and there’s even more that I’m not getting to), so I thought it’d be nice to take a breath.

On that note, a reader (thanks Donald!) was kind enough to point out the Bizarro comic in today’s paper. I thought you might enjoy it.

Special thanks to Dan Piraro, the artist behind Bizarro, for letting me reprint his comic…thanks Dan!

Please support BikePortland.

Robert Dobbs February 26, 2008 at 12:27 pm

Awesome!

Donald February 26, 2008 at 12:41 pm

Gak! I hope I didn\’t run you afoul of King Features!

I think they have an online reprint request form.

_DA

a.O February 26, 2008 at 2:23 pm

Fair Use! Fair Use!

Jason February 26, 2008 at 4:38 pm

Not too different from the Wonder Weapon of the Future..

Jason February 26, 2008 at 4:41 pm

Or…

Joe February 26, 2008 at 6:09 pm

sweet 🙂

Scott the other one... February 26, 2008 at 6:14 pm

nice!

nice job on getting permission too, Jonathon. Shows character.

rixtir February 26, 2008 at 6:16 pm

At least a year behind the times. I remember there was somebody offering a tandem ride to and from PDX about a year or so ago.

But wouldn\’t it be sweet if this was the norm? Especially once the soon-to-be abandoned direct route (84 to the 205) is opened up to bikes… 🙂

Scott the other one... February 26, 2008 at 6:18 pm

woops… if I could only spell your name right. sorry Jonathan…

Matthew February 26, 2008 at 10:08 pm
    Scott Mizée February 27, 2008 at 8:40 pm

I don\’t know Matthew, but I wonder if anyone has his e-mail address…

Vlad Ionis is his name.