Customer Service Representative
Company / Organization
Castelli Sportful USA
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is the front facing contact for the Castelli US direct-to-consumer (DTC) website. You will be the contact customers reach out to when they have questions about their orders, our products and/or brand. We strive to provide world class customer service to create strong, long lasting relationships with our customers. Our customer service team responds with accurate information, efficiently and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage customer inquiries
o Respond to customer email inquiries in a timely manner with accurate information
• Field incoming phone calls from customers
• Answer customer inquiries received via chat
• Import, allocate and print DTC orders
o It is required the DTC CSR be available on Black Friday (includes holiday pay) and is available to work during December, when holiday orders becomes a top priority
• Monitor and report potential cases of fraud
• Process customer warranty requests
o Send warranty replacements for qualifying inquiries
• Collaborate and communicate with sales team on weekly and monthly progress
• Collaborate with marketing on seasonal promotions; understand when promotions are happening, and what they entail, to communicate knowledgeably about them to customers
• Work with UPS/Fedex to redirect missing/fraudulent/incorrect address orders
The ideal candidate would be someone who has a passion for cycling and understands the importance of quality cycling apparel and can communicate its importance, has excellent customer service skills and enjoys interacting with our customers to create an enjoyable experience. This person is excited to work with our customers and get them excited about the brand. Bonus points for having experience managing direct to consumer operations.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (email/phone)
• Attention to detail regarding customer orders
• A team player who is willing to be flexible and help in other areas as needed
• Preferred but not required: Experience working in customer service role for an e-commerce-based business
• Position is in-office at Portland headquarters
Education & Work Experience Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• 2 years in customer service experience
• Knowledge of the cycling, sports and/or outdoor industries a plus
Castelli/Sportful is a premium cycling apparel manufacturer, with world headquarters in Italy and US headquarters in Portland, Oregon. We operate two apparel brands: Castelli and Sportful. We have a history of product innovation and performance that goes back over 75 years. Our products have been used by Tour de France winners, World Champions and Olympic Gold Medalists.
Our office and warehouse are in the Hollywood/Laurelhurst district of NE Portland and close to MAX and bike routes.
Full-time positions offer competitive salary, health care, 401k, paid time-off, and a generous product allowance.
The Castelli/Sportful team strives to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. We welcome all applicants.
How to Apply
Please send a resume to email@example.com