Job Title *
Job Description *
We are looking for a detail-oriented, resourceful mechanic to join our rapidly expanding electric bike specialty shop. While experience with e-bikes is useful, good general bike mechanics knowledge, troubleshooting abilities and a desire to learn are what count most.
* Perform repairs and tunes on both electric and non-electric bikes.
* Assemble e-bikes and perform adjustments.
* Install components and accessories – fenders, racks, integrated lighting, tires, saddles, etc.
* Occasional delivery of an e-bike to a customer.
* Diagnose & repair electrical problems. (We will train.)
* Keep the department well-organized.
* Assist on the sales floor as needed.
* 1+ years of professional bike mechanic experience or other extensive experience working on bikes non-professionally.
* Experience servicing e-bikes a plus.
* A team orientation towards improving the overall performance of the business.
* Driver’s license.
Nice Extras to Have:
* Knowledge of principles of electricity.
* Enthusiasm for learning changing technology.
* Retail sales.
Full and part-time may be available. We offer a very competitive wage and bonuses based on the overall performance of the team. Paid time off, including some holidays. Health insurance available for full time.
Location: Southeast Portland, OR
How to Apply *
Forward your resume or an explanation of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.