- This event has passed.
Worst Day of the Year Ride
February 24, 2019
A Portland cycling classic to keep you on your bike year round.
Choose from the Challenge (42-mile), Urban (19-Mile) or Family (4-mile) routes. The ride is capped at 2,000 and is expected to sell out.
Here’s what’s included with your registration:
– Delicious snacks before the ride
– Fun and satiating rest stops
– Hot soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a cocoa bar at the finish
– Well-marked routes with maps and cues
– Medical and mechanical support on route & transport vehicles
– Finish line party at the Lucky Lab Brewpub
– A huge costume contest with great prizes
– Benefits the Community Cycling Center
Follow us on Instagram.