- This event has passed.
PBOT Lunch & Learn: Transforming NW Portland
November 15, 2018 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for lunch next week and a special look at what’s happening in NW:
– Nicole Peirce, Capitol Project Manager
– Scott Cohen, Capitol Project Manager
– Zef Wagner, Transportation Planner
As quadrants go, Northwest Portland is like the sun – dense, shiny and hard for people to bike through. But not for long!
Our speakers will cover :
– the NW 20s Neighborhood Greenway
– the NW Flanders Bridge & Neighborhood Greenway
– the NW in Motion initiative
– the extension of TriMet Line 24
– other projects in progress
Come and prep for the NW Transportation Open House (11/15, 5-7 pm at Chown Hardware, 1605 NW Everett St), or come hear what’s happening if you can’t make the evening event.
PSU Engineering Building, 1930 SW 4th Ave, Room 315
(note special venue – and bring your lunch!)