- This event has passed.
NW & SW Transportation Projects Open House
April 18, 2018 at 4:00 pm - 6:45 pm
Please join us to learn about new projects coming to your neighborhood!
Where: SCRAP PDX, 1736 SW Alder Street
When: April 18, 2018 from 4:00 to 6:45pm
Light refreshments will be served. Activities for children will also be available.
Please share this announcement with your neighbors and partner organizations.
PBOT is working on several exciting NW and SW Portland transportation projects.
Learn more about these project currently under or soon to be in construction:
• West Burnside Multimodal Project (West Burnside and 18th/19th) – https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/69920
• Uptown Sidewalk Infill (West Burnside between Uptown Terrace and NW 24th Ave) – https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/article/618150
Learn more and provide feedback on these projects currently in design:
• Northwest in Motion Project (Prioritized list for NW transportation projects) – https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/76131
• Downtown/I-405 Safety Project (W Burnside/NW Couch and 15th/16th) – https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/75472
• SW/NW 20th Ave Neighborhood Greenway (SW Jefferson to NW Raleigh) – https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/75103
• NW Flanders Crossing and Bikeway (Steel Bridge to NW 24th Ave) – https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/71475
• 20th Place Traffic Signal at W Burnside – https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/article/618151
For more information, please contact Scott Cohen directly. We look forward to seeing you on April 18th!
Scott Cohen | Capital Project Manager