- This event has passed.
Northwest Neighborhood Hub Meeting
February 22 at 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Neighborhood Hubs are a response to all the requests Bike Loud gets about helping folks at a very local level. The Northwest hub will be the very first one, and if it goes well, we’ll probably be launching more.
Scott Kocher will be heading up this meeting, with John Carter, our Neighborhood Hubs coordinator.
Please RSVP here or just show up.
1) Overview and discussion of NWIM (NW in Motion)
* Overview of the project – what it means for bikers, drivers, and pedestrians
* How to get involved
(this should be 101 level discussion, no wonky weeds)
2) Overview of Neighborhood Hub
* Concept, goals, and sign up list for those interested
* Of those interested people, who would want to help coordinate?
Hope to see you there!