- This event has passed.
Monday Night PIR Sprint Series
August 21, 2017 at 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00pm on Monday, repeating until August 28, 2017
Monday Night PIR Sprint Series is a fun, laid back underground street style of drag racing.
There are a few ways we can look at this new august format. Maybe you are burnt out on road racing? Cool! Here’s a fun way to get out of the norm. Maybe you are thinking about cross already? OK. Here’s a great chance at getting down and dirty on your hole shot game. Maybe you just wanna’ try this because it looks fun. Great!
– August 7, 14, 21 AND 28
– 3 simple categories: Track Bike, Women, Men
– 4-8 racers per 1/4 mile sprint
– Holders will be used for starting positions
– Each sprint to commence on official’s whistle
– $15 Pre-Reg (online) and $20 day-of
(Please be sure to register with plenty of time to make your heat and check in at registration for your specific start time.)
5:00 – Registration opens
5:30 – Heat 1 Fixed Gear/Track Bike
6:10 – Heat 2 Women
6:50 – Heat 3 Men
– We work our way through a randomly selected tournament bracket until we have top three winners per category.
– Everybody has a shot at winning! Seriously!
Cash payout for top three in each category is $50-$25-$15
Flat, wide and fast 1/4 mile of smooth asphalt.
1940 N Victory Blvd
Portland, OR 97217