- This event has passed.
Midnight Mystery Ride
February 8, 2019 at 11:00 pm
This evening we’ll be embarking on our midnight journey from Paydirt at 2724 Northeast Pacific Street.
There’s tons of bicycle parking around the back of the Zipper Building and if you’re truly bundled, you could easily hang out at their outdoor tables before the ride.
we ride 12 months out of the year. 2nd Friday of the month. ride start location will be posted on the MMR website during the day on the friday of the event. do not email us before this for the location. we won’t tell you.
::tips for riders::
1. lighten up
2. dress for the weather
3. we never said it was safe
::criteria for ride::
1. must be a destination where we can sit, relax, hang
2. should be within 5 miles of meeting point
3. meeting point should be accessible, inexpensive, and should serve alcohol
4. unexpected and little known destinations are encouraged
5. there must be reasonable shelter from the rain
6. rides occur on the second friday of the month
::tips for organizers::
1. contact midnightmysteryridePDX [at] gmail.com to say you’re interested but please don’t say your destination idea
2. once verified that no one else is already organizing a ride for your preferred month, scout your destination and plan a smart, fun route
3. summer months fill up early, plan and communicate ahead
4. shhhh… riders should not know where they’re going till they get there
5. make it fun, have fun doing it
6. occupied residential destinations in summer are so tacky