« All Events
Junior Cyclocross Clinic
August 25 at 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
We are excited to bring back our OBRA Junior Cyclocross Clinics for 2022. They will be run Thursday, August 25th and September 1st from 5:30 to 7:00 pm at Parkrose Highschool.
A few notes and reminders
- All Junior racers (racing age 9-18) are welcome to join. You do have to be an OBRA Member, but don’t worry. OBRA Junior Memberships are totally free. Click here: obra.org/product/obra-junior-membership if you need to renew your 2022 OBRA Junior membership.
- All of our OBRA Coaches at these clinics will be SafeSport Certified.
- Parkrose High School is located on 12003 NE Shaver St. Click here: goo.gl/maps/39Ww9Ce4aBYpTz8t8 for directions.
- If you have any questions, please contact Summer Newlands at email@example.com with questions. Summer will be running the clinics for 2022.
- You do not need a cyclocross specific bike to attend these clinics, but your bike should be in good working order and be able to ride through grass, dirt, and possibly mud.