- This event has passed.
Corvidae Bike Club 3rd Anniversary Ride
September 13 at 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Third year is a charm, right? We’ve got some new faces joining the fam this year and we are super stoked to bring some different energy to the team.
It’s gonna be beautiful out, so bring extra water and provisions. Bring your mask and your 6ft distancing stick. Expect 10-15mi at a casual pace with a few zooms here and there.
Please review our Code of Conduct and remind your pals to do the same.
CORVIDAE Bicycle Club | Code of Conduct & Disclaimer
We ask the following to be acknowledged and agreed upon when joining our rides out of respect for all fun-seekers and fun-facilitators involved. 🖤🌹🕊️
1. This is a safe space ride | Respect your fellow cyclists.
2. No harassment or violence of any kind. Period | Refrain from being reckless, inconsiderate or a jerk.
3. Take the Bike lane when notified | Leave one lane open when possible.
4. At stops, group up (like a slinky) and keep in one lane | DO NOT ride in oncoming traffic.
5. Slower riders to the front | The pace is surprisingly refreshing.
6. Keep bike tomfoolery to the back | Sweep while you’re at it, thanks!
7. Respect our city | Pack in, pack out.
8. Be aware of your surroundings, the weather and have an escape plan.
9. No drop ride within reason | Bring spares and tools for a quick fix.
10. If CORVIDAE speak, please heed our call.