Sponsorship opportunity available. – Get in touch for more info.
- This event has passed.
102nd Ave Safety Project Open House (PBOT)
January 9 at 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join PBOT at our upcoming open house for NE 102nd Ave.
The NE 102nd Ave Safety Project will be improving safety for all people walking, biking, taking transit, and driving on NE 102nd Ave between Weidler and Sandy.
This nearly two-mile corridor is on Portland’s High Crash Network, which means it is one of the top 30 streets for crashes in the city. This corridor is surrounded by homes, businesses, community centers, and schools, including Prescott Elementary School and Mt. Hood Community College.
Project goals are to:
• Reduce crashes
• Reduce vehicle speeds
• Improve pedestrian crossings
• Improve access to transit
• Create bicycle facilities that serve all ages and abilities
Please join us to:
• See PBOT’s design recommendations.
• Learn about the pilot project and evaluation process.
• Share your thoughts and suggestions.
Drop by anytime from 5 PM to 7 PM to review materials at your own pace in the Crossroads Church Community Room. Refreshments provided!
Learn more at https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/76525