Portland Bike Forums (by BikePortland.org)

Go Back   Portland Bike Forums (by BikePortland.org) > General Discussion > Women for Bikes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Site Admin

Smile Koobi saddles and awesome customer service

Hey women,

Just wanted to let you know a great experience my girlfriend and I had with the people behind Koobi Saddles. We did a very long and hilly ride (We Will Because We Can) last month and suffered so much we went home and immediately ordered new saddles. I had never heard of Koobi, but one of my team members recommended them highly, after extensive saddle research of her own.

Of course, every arse is different. We were slightly concerned about ordering online site unseen, but with 30 days to get a full refund, we decided to go for it. They give partial refunds for up to 90 days as well.

Our saddles were shipped the next day and arrived a couple of days later. Mine was great, but J had problems with some uneven stitching.

We called customer service and they couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. They sent out a new saddle, no questions asked and without requiring us to pay again or ship the old one back first (since that would leave her with no seat!). Then they called to follow up and find out if we'd received it and were happy AND even provided a postage paid envelope to return the old saddle.

Customer service like this is almost unheard of these days and the saddle just gets more comfortable every day. If you're in search of a new seat, consider giving Koobi a try.