Portland Bike Forums (by BikePortland.org)

Go Back   Portland Bike Forums (by BikePortland.org) > General Discussion > Women for Bikes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Site Admin

Default Route Maps

Hi there, recently we went on a ride over the I-5 and I-205 Bridges. I have the pdf of the map that Jeff Smith created for the ride - it is too large to put here. If you would like a copy sent to you via email please let me know (Janis.McDonald@pdxtrans.org).

If I sent you out one already Jeff just sent me this: There is one small correction on the #2 Cues: after you make the Left to Wintler Park & cross RR tracks, the next line should read: " just past tracks, look for Path access on on Right "

You'd likely figure this out on your own, but precision is the holy grail of mapping…here's a revised version.

I hope to be able to put maps on this thread but in the mean time I will have to email them out to you.

Cheers, Janis
Old 11-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Site Admin

Default City of Portland Bike Rides

The City of Portland has been leading bike rides in different neighborhoods for the last few years. This last year we were in NE Portland.

This is a link to those route maps: http://www.portlandonline.com/transp...ex.cfm?c=41536. You can also view the 2006 Resource Guide at that link.

Or if you want a list of our past Summer Cycle rides check out: http://www.portlandonline.com/transp...ex.cfm?c=35376.

Enjoy the rain! Janis