Thread: Who rides what?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator
Site Admin

Cool Behold The [męd͡ʒƐstɪk Ɛks] Before Its Transformation

[męd͡ʒƐstɪk Ɛks] is the name of this bicycle as you'd pronounce it. The brackets ('[' ']') indicate that this is how something sounds, the other symbols represent the individual sounds that make up the name. The alphabet being used is the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA). If you knew the IPA, and could reproduce each sound, you could pronounce the name of the bike, or anything written in IPA in any language, even if you don't know the language.

For speakers of English, this is pronounced exactly like you'd think "Majestic X" would be. This name is a nod to my newfound Faith, and my pursuit of a degree in linguistics.

As you can see, the bike is just beginning it's transformation. Soon it will undergo a color change. Retro-Reflective blue films will cover the upper surfaces of the bike. Retro-Reflective black will be used for the fork, and the underside of it. Retro-Reflective white will be used for the details.

Rubberside Down!
God Bless!
K'Tesh

Additional lights, fenders, and a rack, as well as different pedals, and tires will round out the overall bike.

Last edited by K'Tesh; 06-09-2011 at 08:28 AM.