View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 05:48 PM
dmc's Avatar
dmc dmc is offline
Senior Member
Site Admin
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 183

Taken from:


"Who to Call

To Report Emergencies, contact UP Police at 1-888-877-7267.

Reporting Unusual or Suspicious Occurrences
Please call 1-888-UPRRCOP (877-7267) to report any of the following:

Hazardous materials releases
Personal injuries
Criminal activities
Illegal dumping
Vehicles stuck / stalled on the tracks, or other track obstructions
Other environmental issues, such as:
Petroleum Spills
Idling locomotives
Engines with excessive smoke
Reporting Rough or Damaged Grade Crossings
To report emergency grade crossing blockages or damage, please call 1-800-848-8715.
To report rough crossings, or crossings blocked or obscured by vegetation (non-emergency situations only):
within the state of California, please call (916) 789-6114
for all other states, please call (88 877-7267.


lovely 1800 numbers.
Reply With Quote