That route on the right hand side is similar to the one I took. It is a nice ride. I went across hwy 6 to avoid the little 47 trek but ended up climbing a bit around the golf course and dropping down right at the trailhead along Banks Rd.
From the last stop at Max
Head West on Main 3 blocks and follow the route sheet: Connell goes to the right off of Main
11. Turn right at NW Connell Ave
12. Continue onto NW Hornecker Rd
13. Turn right at NW Susbauer Rd
14. Take the 1st left onto NW Wren Rd
15. Turn right at NW Cornelius Schefflin Rd
16. Take the 2nd left onto NW Roy Rd
17. Turn left to stay on NW Roy Rd
18. Turn left at NW Wilkesboro Rd
19. Turn right at NW Aerts Rd
20. Turn left at NW Banks Rd
21. Turn right at NW Sellers Rd
I get 12 miles from downtown Hillsboro. It's 16 from my house.
Last edited by Simple Nature; 04-03-2011 at 08:36 PM.