PDA

View Full Version : Bikeportland reader/poster fete

Attornatus_Oregonensis
05-04-2007, 07:45 AM
peejay is going to buy me a beer tonight at the Lucky Lab at 6. I'll probably buy him one, too. The rest of yall should come join us. We can talk about bikes, or whatever.

Jonathan Maus
05-04-2007, 03:34 PM
glad you posted this A_O..

I've been meaning to do a little reader party for a long time. I can't make it tonight (I'll be with my girls)..but I will definitely plan on another get-together soon.

send me photos if you can.
thanks.

vseven
05-04-2007, 06:50 PM
May19th ???

Attornatus_Oregonensis
05-11-2007, 07:05 PM
I was referring to the day I posted, but me and peejay got our wires crossed. I wouldn't mind trying again on the 19th. peejay, are you paying attention? Probably too few people are, or maybe people just aren't interested. Maybe Jonathan could do a post on it to raise awareness. I like to sit outside, so I'd like to meet up there. If you're coming, post and tell me how to recognize you.

vseven
05-12-2007, 03:14 PM
I'll be there with bells on, I will also need specific directions from downtown, I do have a Portland bike map but landmarks would help greatly. I'm also interested in outside seating and bike parking ! Thanks AO.

Attornatus_Oregonensis
05-13-2007, 09:14 AM
From downtown, take the Hawthorn Bridge and stay straight across Grand/MLK. After that, you'll want to give yourself a few blocks to work your way across the three or four lanes of traffic on the one-way street in preparation for making a left onto 9th. You can identify the turn by the Lucky Lab sign on the left-side of the street. It's a smallish round sign with a black lab on it. 9th is immediately before the sign. Once you turn, you're there. Pull up on the right and that's where the outside area and bike parking are.

vseven
05-13-2007, 06:22 PM
wow, thanks, I'll be on a yellow orange Co -Motion with couplers :) I'm kinda from outta town, this should be a blast, please join in fellow bikers.....gas sucks, ride a bike..................

vseven
05-20-2007, 09:44 AM
Well, it was just me and my C0-Motion at the fete last night.
You all missed out on some great beer and good chat with the locals.
By far, the highlight of my night was meeting Robby Fenstermaker, owner of The Recyclery across the street. It's also where The Bicyclist is filmed !

Attornatus_Oregonensis
05-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Yes, you were totally stood up. I apologize. I owe you two beers now. I ran into a work emergency and by the time I realized I wouldn't make it, it was too late to post. I'm glad you had a good time, though.

vseven
05-21-2007, 02:59 PM
I travelled 2500 miles for that beer. Make it a case.

Attornatus_Oregonensis
05-21-2007, 03:06 PM
2500 miles! HFS. Those are not foreseeable consequential damages. I'll go a pitcher.