PDA

View Full Version : Millikan Way WB in Beaverton

spatialized
04-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Was coming home from running errands headed westbound on Millikan Way, just past 153rd and the Nature Park towards TV Highway. This was about 4:30, not really even rush hour, I'm just riding along as close to the curb as is safe, not having any problems with other motorists and nearly get side-swiped by a guy in a double dump truck (y'know, the truck and trailer combos.) He wasn't more that 2 feet away from me, perhaps much closer as it felt like I could just reach out and touch him. Waaaay to close. Not to mention he's got to be doing 35+. So anyways, caught up to him got as much info as I could.

Just so y'all out this way are aware: yellow dumper, co. name is "Mountain Trucking Co." registered out of Beaverton. Watch for him, drives his dumper like he's driving a sports car. Saw him create more havoc with cars on the south side of TV where it becomes 160th.

Oh yeah, called in to the non-emergency line, but doubt they'll do anything about it.

Cheers,
Tom

NA_CA
04-26-2007, 09:05 AM
did you try calling the company and filing a complaint with them directly?

spatialized
04-29-2007, 11:34 PM
Wish I could have. I didn't have enough sense to get the whole phone number, and after multiple google/qwest/city of Beaverton etc. searches, I wasn't able to track them down. It will go in the "remember to do this next time file."
Tom

tvhwy
04-30-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.bizdays.com/metro/bizid-396418.html