PDA

View Full Version : New Product!!!!!!

fawkinghell
01-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Has anyone heard of this new product called derail-yer-thread?Take a sensible, logical discussion, apply derail-yer-thread liberally(damned liberals!), and before you know it, passive-aggressive, anonymous personal attacks ensue! compatible with chips on your shoulder, personal predjudices, and goes especially well with hubris! Get down to the LBS to get some today! Honestly, though, you can get it cheaper on the internet.

vseven
01-22-2007, 06:53 AM
Your point is well taken, thanks for making it in a kind and funny manner :)

jami
01-22-2007, 08:29 AM
vseven, you shouldn't be accused of derailing a thread about a certain type of bike for pointing out that that type of bike doesn't quite fit women. that's clearly on topic.

in the future, i plan to just ignore steelsreal rather than respond. but it's perfectly valid to respond when attacked.

vseven
01-22-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks Jami, great suggestion, I will do the same. I must accept responsibility for my sarcastic reply to another thread trying to make fun of someone I won't mention, ever again....... have a great day and pedal safely.

steelsreal
01-22-2007, 10:07 AM
I am not sure he said Vseven was the derailleur in question...

I will happily take the blame! Thanks for the levity, it is much needed. We are all supposed to be on the same team right?

Bikes? Bikes!

BillD
01-22-2007, 10:20 AM
A fifty-fifty mix of 30 weight motor oil and mineral spirits makes the best chain lube. Those ready made lubes are a rip-off.

scottogo
01-23-2007, 07:27 AM
A different type a post make a big a fence.