PDA

View Full Version : share the road??

luvmyhummer
10-17-2006, 07:40 PM
you bikers dont mind if i drive in the bike lane do you? it seems as though there is a lot of debri in the road so i avoid it by driving in the bike lane. isnt that one of your lame excuses for riding in the road??????? "share the road" lol lol lol well ok if you insist, i will. heheheheheheheheheeeeee

Haven_kd7yct
10-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Well, okay, have fun driving in the bike lane... I think you'll find more debris of, shall we say, a more damaging component, in the bike lane.

So.... while you're driving over there, it's cool with you if I ride in the car lane in front of you, right? :)

You don't mind going no more than 22mph, right? :)

LOL

ocj
10-18-2006, 01:27 PM
I am not even a novice cyclist, don't even own a bike at this point, and I too get a little weary of the attitudes some cyclists exhibit in insisting that everything be equal with regard to our roads, but posting something that suggests you'll just ride in the bike lane because some cyclists ride in the road is ridiculous.

Seems like luvmyhummer is really just trying to elicit a response and pick a fight - I hope no real cycling enthusiast will give the posting the dignity of a response. Get real "luvmyhummer" and grow up.