PDA

View Full Version : Weeeeels

justuspost
09-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Yea so i'm in love with the Mavic Ksyrium ES Road Wheelset. Can anyone recomend something simular that wont involve me selling my kidney?

I also like the aero mavic's in red, but I can seem to find them online or around here.... (except on a spray painted huffy at safeway last week)

Any and all info is appreciated.

blackpeugot
09-05-2006, 09:22 AM
what is it you like about them? have you looked at the Easton Circuit ($450), they are pretty nice wheels.

justuspost
09-05-2006, 07:13 PM
to be honest.... the look good :rolleyes: yea I know. but i'm looking for a 'not so freekin expensive' set that I can train on. I dont race anything but myself, but I l do like to go as fast as possible. I know there may be a slight advanage for a high end wheel set over a mid-line set, but i'm more looking for 'bang-for-the-buck' and durability (not to mention coolness factor)

So yea.... I have a set of origional mavic e2's on there now and like them fine. But I have also seen some nice red mavic deep dish that were hot (cool and probably stolen) So I wouldnt mind poping off up to ~300 on a nice wheel set that fit my needs (new or used).

Justus