PDA

View Full Version : Showers Pass

Gumbyman
12-11-2010, 11:33 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that customer service is not completely dead. I'm a big fan of Showers Pass and in addition to their rain jacket, I purchased a pair of their Hybrid Zip off pants for my winter commute. I had a seam come undone and they quickly sent them off to be repaired. Then the seam in the rear that started to come unravel. This time when I contacted Shower's Pass, the company apologized and asked me to send the pants back and that they would get me a brand new pair and personally inspect them. I want to make sure that everyone knows that I'm positive that the pant problems I experienced are rare and that it is refreshing that Showers Pass took care of the problem no questions asked. Kudos to them! Thank you Sue! :)

rainperimeter
12-12-2010, 12:01 AM
that's great. i had a pretty miserable breakdown of my jackson & gibbens rain pants. they are a few seasons old but i have worn them very few times. i was, am bummed. i emailed j & g on thursday but haven't heard back. we'll see if anything comes of it.

Gumbyman
12-12-2010, 06:08 PM
that's great. i had a pretty miserable breakdown of my jackson & gibbens rain pants. they are a few seasons old but i have worn them very few times. i was, am bummed. i emailed j & g on thursday but haven't heard back. we'll see if anything comes of it.

That is strange, since before I bought the Showers Pass Rain gear I was wearing both a J & G rain coat and rain pant. In fact I still wear the rain pants on the worst days since the hybrid pants aren't totally waterproof. It would be very sad for a local company like J & G not to give good customer service. In the end though at least you can be assured that Showers Pass will stand behind their products.