PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Tour de Parks

NA_CA
02-09-2010, 06:38 AM
Planning is underway for the 2010 Tour de Parks. (Grand Tour de Parks will include a 50+ mile ride). We are recruiting persons to help with planning, volunteers, sponsors. Send me a message if you are interested in helping.
Tour de Parks is always the last Sunday in Sept., which begins and ends in downtown Hillsboro. The Grand Tour will visit communities throughout Washington County...

Simple Nature
02-14-2010, 08:43 PM
I joined the 2008 Tour. Wonderful event!
Looking forward to the 50 mile route map.

DarkStar
08-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Well, I went to go register and to participate in the same 10 mile ride my wife and I did last year, it will cost $50.

Wow! I mean, we were expecting 5-10 bucks each after we took the survey last year (it asked about the prospect of paying if it meant a dedicated, non-shared route), but never imagined that it would get to $25. Especially for an event lasting just a few hours...

Maybe I'm just missing something, so what do registrants really receive for their $25?

NA_CA
08-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Here is an alternative:

As membership coordinator to the WashCo BTC, I am urging people to join the WashCO BTC at www.washcobtc.org (as we are a non-profit- this is tax deductable) and new members joining in July, Aug and Sept....ride free in the TdP, plus the membership gives other perks.