PDA

View Full Version : Tigard

Hack
01-24-2010, 09:49 AM
I drive a street sweeper for a company that sweeps the city of Tigard. Let me know about any areas that riders need hit . (with the exception of Hall,Bull mtn road and hwy 99) I ride to work from sw portland to Wilsonville quite a bit so I know the issues bike commuters deal with.

I ride a SS Karate monkey so wave if you see me.

K'Tesh
01-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi Hack!

Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I'll be able to keep you busy ;)

Rubberside Down!
K'Tesh

Hack
01-25-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm there the first 2 weeks of every month.

Haven_kd7yct
01-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Hi Hack!! Tell Vance with Tigard's Streets division hi from me (he knows me as Kristen, not Haven)! :)

Here's what I've got as far as streets that really need sweeping in Tigard, emphasis on sweeping the bike lanes, please:

Gaarde from Hwy 99W to Walnut St, both directions
McDonald from Hwy 99W to Hall Blvd, both directions
Durham St, at least from Hall Blvd to Upper Boones Ferry Rd, both directions; probably all the way to Hwy 99W, both directions, but I haven't gone all the way to 99w on Durham in a few months.

Thanks!! :) I'll see if I can get Basil to send someone out to take care of the mass quantities of glass and gravel on the Hall Blvd bike lanes. It's pretty bad in some spots.

Hack
01-26-2010, 03:43 PM
I'll start Tigard again on the 1st. We go South to north so durham is usually in the first couple of days. and I'll hit mcdonald sooner than later.