PDA

View Full Version : Gresham...Towle...CRAZY Motorcyclist

Rollingwheels
08-10-2006, 09:06 AM
I was riding yesterday south of the Springwater Trail, up Towle, in Gresham. I was huffing and puffing my way up the steep hell when a motorcyclist nearly sideswiped me. HI was in the bike lane and he swerved over to scare me. He must have come 2 inches from me. He was on what I call a "crotch rocket", with his girlfriend on back. When he raced beside me, he gunned the engine to scare me. I bet he thought that was so funny. What if I had been more prepared and shoved him off his bike? What if had inadvertingly fell into him? They both would have been hurt....not to mention how uncomfortable he would be if I caught up with him. I heard he lives not far from here. I think I will get his address and call the cops. I have an already weak knee, and when he scared the living daylights out of me, I jerked my knee, of course. I don't need harassment. I just like to enjoy the ride. I wish young people would think twice about what they do and what the repurcussions are before they do something. I know that is a pipe dream. Just watch out for this guy. No telling what he might do to look cool to his girlfriend.