PDA

View Full Version : Latte paint job

t27
10-14-2008, 08:53 AM
A shinny blue BMW was wearing a coat of latte yesterday. I was walking across Hall, in the cross walk, with the crossing signal, on a sunny afternoon. Lady turning right, talking on her cell phone starts to turn without looking. She finally looks up and sees me, I do the hang up charades, so she guns her car narrowly missing me, but not my flying latte.

K'Tesh
10-14-2008, 09:04 AM
Too bad you didn't get her plate number, she sound's like one to watch.

Sorry to hear about your experience...

Rubberside Down!
K'Tesh

Arem
10-14-2008, 10:37 AM
Anybody know if hot latte is bad for the glossy finish? :D

djasonpenney
10-14-2008, 11:42 AM
I guarantee it's terrible if you've spiked it with brake fluid :D

Anybody know if hot latte is bad for the glossy finish? :D

q`Tzal
10-14-2008, 08:33 PM
A small squirt gun with brake fluid would produce a UNIQUE identifying mark on any motor vehicle.
When questioned by police I'll just say that I read on teh InterBlag that it's good for repelling rabid dogs. :D

OldCog
10-27-2008, 09:32 PM
A small squirt gun with brake fluid would produce a UNIQUE identifying mark on any motor vehicle.
When questioned by police I'll just say that I read on teh InterBlag that it's good for repelling rabid dogs. :D

Not to get all techie on you -- but it would need to be DOT 4 brake fluid to damage paint ... the newer DOT 5 is silicone based and paint friendly. However DOT 4 would probably dissolve the rubber seals in the squirt gun.

Most likely you would need to go full out James Bond with a sharpie marker that has sulfuric ink ... so you could write ass-h0000000000000000le ! on the car:D