View Full Version : Who do you call? Vegetation issues...

09-25-2008, 12:32 PM
Here are the numbers to call for trees/vegetation:


ODOT Portland Metro area:

(503) 229 5002 Region 1 Maintenance Department

In Beaverton:

(503) 526 2270 Beaverton Code Enforcement

In Portland:

(503) 823-7306 Portland Code Enforcement (Vegetation, trailers or other stuff from private property)

(503) 823-7233 Traffic Safety Neighborhood Livability Hot line (Vegetation in the right of way (except trees) )

(503) 823-4489 Portland Parks & Recreation City Nature Urban Forestry (Trees in right of way)

In Tigard:

(503) 639 4171 Tigard Code Enforcement


In Vancouver:

(360) 696 8177 Street Maintenance Department

09-25-2008, 03:42 PM
When I tangled with some offending rose bushes in Lake Oswego, I found that an e-mail to the City Attorney's office with a picture of my sullied arm solved all the vegetative problems post haste.

09-25-2008, 04:35 PM
In Vancouver:
360.696.8177 Street Maintenance Department

There may be a different or more effective number, but they have quickly taken care of all of my vegetation issues.