PDA

View Full Version : Close Call While Dreaming?

K'Tesh
08-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Has this Happened to you? You were riding on one of the narrower bikelanes in town, when someone in a car deliberatly swerves into your lane?

While you were Dreaming?

Last night, while safe in bed, I was dreaming of riding my bike along with traffic on a portion of a narrow bikelane when a metalic green convertible sportscar suddenly swerves into my lane and then the driver gives me the bird when I yell out my complaint (no, not F**K You!, more like "HEY!!!") I couldn't believe that this guy cuts it so close, just for amusement, and how quick I could get my U-Lock to Impress my Opinion on the car... Then I realized I was lying in bed, and there was no car.

What the Hell is that? I guess I was thinking about the two Asshats that were arrested after assulting the cyclist in Tualatin before I went to bed...

Sleep Tight, Don't let the Little Green Cars Bite!
K'Tesh

Come sweet slumber, enshroud me in thy purple cloak... hmmm doesn't even rhyme..

biciclero
05-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Ha! I had a dream the other night that I was riding along and turned to look behind me for some reason while cruising through an intersection. Got brushed by a car or two as I went through (although nobody honked) the intersection frogger-style, then realized when I got to the other side that I had completely blown a red light. The feeling of shame/embarrassment/crap-I-almost-died seemed so real until I woke up... It was one of those dreams that I was very relieved to wake up from and realize I didn't actually pull such a stupid move.