PDA

View Full Version : The Watch List's Q & A...

K'Tesh
06-04-2008, 09:29 PM
I've been trying to keep "The Watch List" for just the facts, clean, no side threads. It's intended as a quick check for those who may have had problems with a driver that has already demonstrated their anti-bike behaviours. Perhaps the Police or maybe a DA might use it to build a case against a chronic offender...

I've been deleting posts that didn't fit that criteria. I hate doing that!!!

So, there we have it... What to do? What if I was to create a Q & A thread for all those side threads... hmmm sounds like a good idea.

You got questions? Post em here... We might be able to find you answers...

Rubberside Down!
K'Tesh

djasonpenney
06-05-2008, 08:27 AM
I like the idea of a sticky side-thread that would be a good place for all of this discussion. You could even move inappropriate threads over there instead of deleting them outright.

But...what to call it? "Advocacy"? "When Motorists Go Bad?" Suggestions, anyone?

K'Tesh
06-05-2008, 06:03 PM
How about "The Watch List's Q & A"?

And it doesn't have to be sticky... it has the link from "The Watch List" which is a sticky post.

wsbob
06-08-2008, 08:23 PM
For the 'Watch List's Q & A', is there any way that a watch list Q & A button can be installed on the header of the watch list thread so that viewers see it on every page of the watch list thread as it expands?

I realize there aren't so many threads in the 'close calls' category that the Q & A would necessarily get lost as it might in some of the busier categories, but from a user friendly standpoint, it seems as though having a button on the header might be worth considering. Related questions and answers to the watch list may develop that would be beneficial for viewers to have the quickest and easiest access to.