PDA

View Full Version : ghost bike inquiry

negativephoto
10-25-2007, 10:01 AM
the ghost bike website GhostBikePDX.org can no longer be accessed because it has been hijacked by a commercial motorcycle business. I would like to communicate with people involved in placing the bikes. I'm photographing all the Ghost Bikes for the purpose of a photograph showing pertaining to bicycle culture being organized by Rachel Seagull next year. I've been photographing all the bikes that i can for several years now. It has been difficult since the majority of them are only up for a very brief period before they are removed. If anyone can direct me to a new website or list serve that Ghost Bike people are on I would appreciate it.
Thomas Robinson
tom@integra.net
503-460-0415

toddrun
10-29-2007, 03:26 PM
This the site you're looking for?

http://www.ghostbike.org/visitor/maps

K'Tesh
12-08-2007, 08:53 AM
the ghost bike website GhostBikePDX.org can no longer be accessed because it has been hijacked by a commercial motorcycle business. I would like to communicate with people involved in placing the bikes. I'm photographing all the Ghost Bikes for the purpose of a photograph showing pertaining to bicycle culture being organized by Rachel Seagull next year. I've been photographing all the bikes that i can for several years now. It has been difficult since the majority of them are only up for a very brief period before they are removed. If anyone can direct me to a new website or list serve that Ghost Bike people are on I would appreciate it.
Thomas Robinson
tom@integra.net
503-460-0415

I went to GhostBikePDX.org got "Sorry, 'www.ghostbikepdx.org' does not exist or is not available."

However, ghostcyclepdx.org (which I found on a photo of the ghostbike at 4800 NE MLK Jr Blvd) did link to a motorcycle dirtbike forum.