PDA

View Full Version : Interested in blogging?

alley
08-21-2007, 04:01 PM
OregonLive.com is looking for cyclists interested in writing short news and event based posts as part of an existing bike blog. We're mainly interested in getting discussion going on specific news items, bike events etc. If interested please contact ahector@oregonlive.com.

cecilanne
08-22-2007, 05:49 AM
OregonLive.com is looking for cyclists interested in writing short news and event based posts as part of an existing bike blog. We're mainly interested in getting discussion going on specific news items, bike events etc. If interested please contact ahector@oregonlive.com.

Yeah, there definitely need to be more bike blogs (she says as someone who writes a bike blog) :p

But seriously, I think we already have a perfectly good site for discussion on specific news items, bike events, etc. You should check it out: www.bikeportland.org ;)

Haven_kd7yct
08-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Oregonlive should work out a deal with Jonathan to link their site to his. Maybe, paid correspondent, or something.

I mean, yeah, Cecilanne is right, we already have what they're looking for. Why reinvent the wheel?

nuovorecord
08-22-2007, 11:38 AM
As I understand it, Jonathan got his start in blogging on the OregonLive site but wanted to expand his horizons, hence BikePortland.org. I'd say he succeeded! But it looks like they feel as if they are missing the boat by not having their own cycling blog. Just another indicator of how cycling is blowing up in PDX!

nishiki
08-22-2007, 02:52 PM

Ironic!
Coca-cola posting on pepsi's website