PDA

View Full Version : hip hop + bikes = awesome

bikey3
07-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Oakland hip hop scene big uppin bike culture!! Check it out, it's hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geIsWq5xOSE

dawndol
07-16-2007, 12:06 PM
So cute! I'm at work so I didn't turn on the sound, but those are way cute wheels and the kids all look so happy! :) Man. I love bikes.

toddistic
07-16-2007, 12:36 PM
ive seen this video before, lol striper bike! soon it'll be here before you know it.

pidamos
07-17-2007, 03:38 AM
that is awesome, I just want to get up and dance and sing about my future scraper bike! Scrapin' on my scrapin' bike on my scraper bike!!! Yeah Scraper Bike!

chopstic
07-18-2007, 10:32 PM
i wonder if they are riding those bikes by choice or necessity, maybe they just can't afford a car or a functional bike

toddistic
07-19-2007, 09:32 AM
why? because they are black?

bikey3
07-19-2007, 03:26 PM
i wonder if they are riding those bikes by choice or necessity, maybe they just can't afford a car or a functional bike

I don't know about that, their clothes are pretty styley. But sure, they're young, maybe they can't afford a car, but don't really care
"My scraper bike go hard, I don't need no car"

Most people can't afford a car, anyway..I'd rather be proud of my cheap bike than paying out the ass for car payments, insurance, parking, fuel, environmental degradation, societal costs, loss of utilitarian exercise, and on and on. But that's another topic. The trunk boiz already be knowin.