Here are the other 10126 articles by :
- Local women's bike fashion company launches 'Dress to Ride' project (December 6, 2013)
A local women's bike fashion company is looking for 10 women to be part of its marketing campaign.
- Snowy cycling in Portland! (photos) (December 6, 2013)
A snow cycling photo gallery and some thoughts on riding in the white stuff. Add your experiences of our first snow day in quite some time.
- Springwater now paved — and open — from Portland to Boring (December 5, 2013)
The beloved Springwater Corridor Trail just grew by 2.25 miles and now extends all the way into Boring.
- Events tonight: Foster Road Open House, Bikes & Tech, West End Bikes party and more (December 5, 2013)
Lots of great events happening tonight. Make your selection with our handy menu.
- Cold commute open thread (December 5, 2013)
How's this cold treating you? Share your experiences — and learn from others — in this open thread.
- Local bike shop offers library card for saddles (December 4, 2013)
Innovative idea from a local shop: Buy a saddle library card and check out as many saddles as you'd like before you buy.
- Police ask for help finding stolen 'Stealth Bomber' e-bike worth $10,000 - UPDATED (December 4, 2013)
Seen this big black e-bike? It's owner says it's worth $10,000 and the PPB wants help finding it.
- Bike/walk projects dominate requests for state lottery-backed funding program (December 4, 2013)
The Union Street Bridge in Salem — open only for walking and biking — is the type of project that is eligible for ConnectOregon funds.(Photo by J. Maus/BikePortland)
Cities across Oregon are clamoring for more money to build infrastructure that makes it easier for people to walk and bike.
Back in July, thanks to a concerted [...]
- Guess who didn't make list of America's top 10 protected bikeways? (December 4, 2013)
In the latest sign that Portland's lead as America's best cycling city is dwindling, we were completely left out of a list of the year's top 10 protected bikeways published by People for Bikes yesterday.
People for Bikes (formerly known as Bikes Belong) is an industry-funded advocacy group that also runs the Green Lane Project, [...]
- Wet and wild wipeouts at 'Wintercross' race (Photos) (December 3, 2013)
A mud bog section was a feast for spectators and a challenge for riders at Sunday's Wintercross race in Washougal.