Here are the other 10283 articles by :
- The zombie is finally dead: ODOT will "shut down" CRC project (March 7, 2014)
It's over. For real this time. ODOT says they're shutting down the CRC project.
- ODOT's first-ever 'bicycle warning beacons' start flashing next week (March 7, 2014)
First proposed 10 months ago, ODOT is about to take the wraps off their first-ever "bicycle warning beacons."
- Weekend Event Guilde: Wrenching, grinding, eating cake, and more (March 7, 2014)
Gravel, atheism and wrenching. What more could you want? It's time for the Weekend Event Guide!
- Dates announced for "De Ronde" ride weekend (March 6, 2014)
The Portland area's toughest two-day ride is coming in one month. Get ready for "De Ronde" and "La Doyenne."
- Change the focus, tell a story, take a seat: 3 takeaways from the Summit (March 6, 2014)
There were lots of great takeaways from this year's National Bike Summit. Here are a few that are at the top of my mind.
- Job: Development Coordinator - Community Cycling Center (March 6, 2014)
Community Cycling Center
The Community Cycling Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. Our mission is to broaden access to bicycling and its benefits. We envision a vibrant community where people of all backgrounds use bicycles to stay healthy and connected. The values that guide and direct the work of the Community Cycling Center [...]
- Oregon advocates find warm reception on Capitol Hill (March 5, 2014)
Oregon's top-notch team of bike advocates spent the day lobbying their members of Congress on Capitol Hill.
- PBOT's Active Transportation manager hired to run Portland Streetcar (March 5, 2014)
The manager of PBOT's Active Transportation Division has left the agency to become the leader of Portland Streetcar Inc.
- One big way 'Women Bike' is changing the face of advocacy (March 5, 2014)
Suepinda Keith from North Carolina exemplifies exciting progress by the League to bring more diverse women voices into the national advocacy conversation.
- USDOT Sec. Foxx focuses on safety, politics and economics at Summit speech (March 4, 2014)
The National Bike Summit gave us our first chance to hear directly from new US DOT Secretary Anthony Foxx.