Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on September 2nd, 2014 at 10:46 am
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
Part Time Sales
Chrome is looking for a kick ass person to become the newest member of the Chrome Familia PDX. This new member will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class brand and customer experience, hitting sales goals, and creating an easy-to-shop environment. Key responsibilities will include servicing customers on the sales floor, merchandising the space and keeping it clean, supporting inventory management, and an excellent understanding of a detailed POS system.
In addition, Chrome PDX shop familia are involved in community outreach, local guerilla marketing, pre-release product testing and development, and throwing legendary parties at Chrome PDX.
• Deliver a best-in-class brand and buying experience
• Help to keep the shop merchandised, well-organized, and clean
• Proficiently opening and closing the store
• Self-motivated and able to motivate other team members
• Support inventory management, including counting, back-stock organization, and reporting
• Help organize and run parties, local community events, and marketing efforts
• Provide input on key company initiatives, including product development and testing
• Proficient computer & communication skills
• Reaching and exceeding daily sales goals
• 1.5+ years retail key holder experience
• Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to find innovative ways to drive the business
• Knowledge of cycling industry and culture
• Knowledge of retail processes and procedures
• Strong understanding of the Chrome brand
• Stoked to become part of the Chrome Familia
How to Apply
Stop by the shop to drop off your resume that includes a cover letter, briefing us on your cycling background and what makes you so great that we should hire you:
425 SW 10th Ave
Portland, Or 97205