Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on August 20th, 2014 at 9:04 am
We are a growing eCommerce company with a need for additional graphic design help. We can be a bit on the demanding side, but only because we expect everything we put out to be high-quality work. We can be quirky at times, but are some of the most passionate, intelligent, and friendly people you could hope to meet.
What we need:
• Someone creative (duh)
• We are in the sporting goods / outdoor industry, so it would be better if you are an outdoorsy type, but not a requirement.
• As an eCommerce entity, much of our output is email and web-based. As such, HTML and CSS experience is required.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Willingness to work with seemingly unrealistic timelines (not always, but it happens).
• Sharp wit.
• Skills to pay the bills with the usual software, including all the Adobes.
• Experience: We can’t hold your hand. That being said, we will always help when you need it.
• You need to be web smart. 90% of the work you will do will appear digitally.
• The ability to work alone, but not always. We have a great group of people, and we all fancy ourselves as savvy creative humans who know what works. We promise never to say, “it needs to pop more,” “do it again, but better,” and “how would it look in papyrus?”
What we offer:
• Super nice benefits. (health, dental, vision).
• Generous time off.
. Casual work environment.
• Industry discounts on outdoor / sports equipment galore.
• The opportunity to work, collaborate, and create with smart people.
• All the free coffee you can put in your face.
• Did I mention the part about being nice people who are also smart?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com