Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on August 7th, 2014 at 9:42 am
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
Production Artist/Designer Entry Level
Company/Organization : Castelli USA
Castelli is an internationally recognized cycling apparel brand that traces its history back to 1876 in Milan.
Job Description: Production Artist Design Position Entry Level
We’re currently looking for a entry level production designer to join our team. Designers in this position will be responsible for a split between production art and custom design work for race team, club, and bicycle shop apparel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creates documents to support the commercialization of apparel: schematics/production art
• Detail Oriented (‘Serious’ attention to detail!)
• Meet production deadlines
• Applies problem solving and tactical thinking to production tasks and graphic design
• Expedites revisions to previously designed content
• Can interact professionally and comfortably with colleagues and on occasion customers
• Thinks and acts quickly and calmly on deadline
• Thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
• Is a team player with a positive attitude
• Strong Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites (CS6 & CC) PROFICIENCY in ILLUSTRATOR REQUIRED
• Experience in typography and layout
• Familiarity with preparing production graphics and sublimation printing process, ideally for athletic apparel, is a big plus
• Proven ability to multi-task
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines
• Attention to detail, including proofreading, prioritization, organization, Collaborative, curious, passionate, analytical, experimental, flexible, reasonable, self-motivated, and an ability to work with multiple personalities and client needs.
Employees enjoy a range of benefits, including:
• Health care
• profit sharing
• Retirement savings plan
• Generous Employee product allowance
• Casual but results-oriented work environment
Our offices are in the Hollywood/Laurelhurst district of NE Portland and close to MAX and bike routes.
How to Apply
Please send a cover e-mail, resume and 3 to 5 examples of work done with Illustrator in PDF format to:
Attachment total must not exceed 5MB.
If you share a passion for cycling, we hope you’ll consider applying.
Check out our work at http://www.serviziocorse.com