Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on August 5th, 2014 at 10:55 am
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
Athletes Lounge is seeking a full time service manager/ lead mechanic. The service manager is responsible for scheduling and completion of timely repairs and builds along with ordering service parts and managing inventory for the service department. The service manager will communicate with the store manager in order to manage the inventory in the service department to meet the needs of our customers. The service manager will be responsible for training and advising other service department staff of best practices and new technologies. The service manager is expected to stay up to date on all new products as well service tech; in order to assist the sales staff and other mechanics when new products are being introduced to the store.
• Training and education of service staff for best practices and new products
• Staying up to date on all new products in order to offer the most information and advice to the staff and customers of the store
• Strong attention to detail with regards to offering customers the most complete and effective service possible
• Promote clear time standards for repairs and encourage staff to improve efficiency while marinating the highest quality work
• Evaluate new products on their potential to increase sales in the service department
• Respond promptly to emails and phone calls from customers with a clear and concise answer
• Allocate work to service staff based on their skills and productivity
Applicants should have a high level of knowledge of past and present high-end components with knowledge of Triathlon specific products a plus and have 3-5 years bicycle service experience; management experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Email Resume and Cover Letter with references to email@example.com