Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on March 11th, 2011 at 10:13 am
- Download PDF (6MB) -
Earlier this week, I shared news about a list of routes that PBOT is currently considering in their next batch of neighborhood greenways (they refer to it as "Phase 3"). At that time, there wasn't an accurate and official map to share, so followed up with PBOT's Greg Raisman. He was kind enough to put together a map that shows the location and routes of the seven projects currently in the queue to receive the neighborhood greenway treatment.
In addition, the map also shows five "commercial street projects" that PBOT is likely to get started on next year. Those include bikeway improvements on N. Willamette Blvd, SW Multnomah, N Williams, NE Glisan and NE Holladay.
- City unveils potential next phase of neighborhood greenway projects
- Metro ‘Trail Tour’ will explore North Portland Greenway
- City will cut ribbon on 'Neighborhood Greenways' at Beach School
- ODOT Director affirms commitment to active transportation in MAP-21
- BTA: Time is now to support key projects in Clackamas County