Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on January 27th, 2011 at 11:19 am
Some interesting items on the agenda for a rare local meeting of Oregon's official Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (they usually meet in Salem)...
Email This Post
Bike/Ped Advisory Committee to meet Feb. 2 in Portland
SALEM – The Oregon Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee will meet Wed., Feb. 2 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Oregon Department of Transportation Region 1 Headquarters, 123 NW Flanders Ave. in Portland. Agenda items include discussions on greenhouse gas emission reductions, flexible federal funds and TriMet bridge naming, among other items.
All Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee meetings are open to the public. Accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please call ODOT’s Bicycle/Pedestrian Program office at (503) 986-3555 (TTY: (503) 986-3854).
Possibly related posts
- ODOT Bike & Ped Advisory Committee to meet in Portland
- Clark County seeking volunteers for new Bike/Ped Advisory Committee
- County bike advisory committee seeks new members
- Volunteers needed for Clackamas County Ped/Bikeway Advisory Committee
- Oregon Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee seeks new members