Brand: Trek Model: 1100 Color:Blue Serial:654075 Stolen in Portland, OR 97212 Stolen:2010-04-19 Stolen From: NE Monroe Street near MLK Neighborhood: Eliot – Inner NE Owner: Molly Bowman OwnerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Description: Trek 1100 Blue Aluminum Frame Road Bike, Serial #654075
- dark gray and white camouflage grip tape around the handles
- integrated brake/shift levers
- a USPS cycling team sticker on the frame crossbar
- smooth racing tires
- it had an odometer computer on the handles with a remote sensor to the wheel
- the front headlight had three LED bulbs, and one was out
- the back light’s battery was dead Police reference#: 10-151655 This registrant has documented proof of ownership of this bike
Posted on April 22nd, 2010 at 10:53 am. Filed under
Stolen Bike Listings and tagged with .
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging
is currently not allowed.
NOTE: At BikePortland, we love your comments. We love them so much that we devote many hours every week to read them and make sure they are productive, inclusive, and supportive (heck, sometimes we even fix your typos!). That doesn't mean you can't disagree with someone. It means you must do it with class and respect. This is our business and we do not tolerate mean commenters who add nothing of value to the discussion.
Unfortunately, we are not robots and we don't always catch everything. You can help by notifying us if you see inappropriate comments. Thanks! — Jonathan and Michael