Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on October 25th, 2008 at 10:55 pm
valued at nearly $6,000 was among
five other bikes stolen from Lakeside Bicycles.
Six high-end bikes were stolen from Lakeside Bicycles in Lake Oswego last night.
Shop owner Gordon Harber says theives took the bikes from the shop’s outside storage rack shortly before closing on Friday. All the bikes were un-locked at the time the theft occurred.
Harber has filed a police report and wants to spread word in the community in hopes of recovering the bikes. Here are the bikes that were stolen (followed by their serial numbers).
- Silver Specialized StumpJumper FSR 29er (SN-M8CK04033)
- 49cm Team color Bianchi Cross Concept Scandium (SN-H5A30199)
- 55cm Gold Bianchi Volpe (SN-HR04782)
- 59cm White Bianchi 928 Lugged Carbon Liquigas scheme, full Campy Record, extremely rare (SN-WBK569041Z)
- Dark red Bianchi Super. (Harber says this bike is “irreplaceable” because it was passed down to a customer from his late father and has “extreme sentimental value”.)
- Grey/Black Damaged Trek Series 4.
Keep an eye out for these bikes and if you see them, or have any information about them, call the shop at (503) 699-8665 and ask to speak to Gordon or Jack.Email This Post