Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on September 12th, 2008 at 2:19 pm
Meet at Bike-n-Hike, 156 SE 4th Ave, downtown Hillsboro
1:00pm - 3:00pm, meet early for tire pressure check, safety discussion, route maps, etc.
Go West, go way West!
Tour some of Hillsboro's parks on your bike. Bring the whole family for an enjoyable, relaxing ride. We will explore overlooked gems of Hillsboro's city park system while learning basic bicycle road safety.
Take the MAX to Hillsboro Central/SE 3rd TC MAX Station - start location is 1/2 block north on 4th St.
Friends Of Tour De Parks , www.tourdeparks.com/Email This Post Possibly related posts
- Event: 4th Annual Hillsboro Tour de Parks (7/23/11)
- Washington County advocates ask permission to bike through park - UPDATED
- Metro gets funding to do Latino-focused bike/walk map project
- Families flock to Hillsboro's first annual ‘Tour de Parks’
- Rides this weekend will highlight open spaces and important causes