Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on August 12th, 2008 at 1:11 pm
Sorry folks, this job has been filled.
Apparel Product Photography
Team Estrogen, Inc.
TeamEstrogen.com is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented person with Photoshop experience and an “eye” for what constitutes a good apparel product photograph. Prior experience with digital studio photography is desired but not required – we can train you on the equipment so long as you have good attention to detail and can discern and describe the differences between good and poor photographs.
Intermediate to Advanced Photoshop
Basic Excel / Open Office.
Familiarity with Athletic Apparel
Primary Job Duties:
– Work with Vendors to obtain the necessary product samples and/or existing product photography from vendors
– Track and manage sample products inventory
– Prepare apparel for photography as necessary
– Use digital camera, studio lighting and mannequins to photograph product.
– Work with product buyers to ensure appropriate closeup and detail shots are taken according to merchandising plan
– Edit photos in Photoshop to acheive consistent look.
– Ensure final production product matches samples provided
Secondary Job Duties:
– Use photoshop and graphics design skills in support of the marketing department.
– Other duties as assigned — we are a small company, so everyone pitches in when needed to answer phones or support the order processing or receiving depts, etc.
How to Apply
Please send a resume with cover letter and salary requirements to susan [at] teamestrogen [dot] com.