Slideshow: The faces of Mini Bike Winter

Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on February 21st, 2008 at 3:44 pm

Mini Bike Winter - Brunch and random shots-55.jpg
Slideshow below
(Photos © J. Maus)

For some reason, I just can't get last weekend's Mini Bike Winter event out of my mind. By all accounts, it was just a massively fun and amazing weekend.

I took somewhere in the realm of 2,000+ images in two days and I'm still having fun looking through them. I especially like looking at photos of all the interesting people that were involved with the event. On that note, I've put together a little slideshow with some of the portraits I snapped.

Sit back and enjoy some of the faces of Mini Bike Winter V...

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

For more of my Mini Bike Winter photos, check out these image galleries:

Possibly related posts

Comments
  • felix February 21, 2008 at 3:51 pm

Looks like a bunch of trouble makers if you ask me!

• Chuck February 21, 2008 at 4:26 pm

really awesome pictures, jonathan. this weekend was truly incredible, and you did an awesome job capturing it. :)

• Todd Boulanger February 21, 2008 at 10:32 pm

Mr. Maus Man - Thanks for being there when family takes us away from the bikie fun in Portland!

• revphil February 21, 2008 at 11:32 pm

hooligans, all yalls.

• Crash N. Burns February 22, 2008 at 12:45 am

Awesome pics. I imagined them in coffee table book...

• chops February 22, 2008 at 1:08 am

radical pics jonathan! thanks for not taking any of buny.

• allenInk February 22, 2008 at 7:45 am

Wicked good shots, JM. Great portrait of the scene. I kept much of my shooting to video because it was all so frenetic. You can check out my vid of the Ben Hurt carnage here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQELwYy4e_o

• gabriel amadeus February 22, 2008 at 8:32 am

Thanks for that video, it rocks! And thanks ya\'ll for coming out and enjoying yourself.

• TR February 22, 2008 at 1:59 pm

Scofflaws all of them...

• Lapis February 25, 2008 at 10:18 am

...and now we\'ve got scores and statistics as well.